We want you to be 100% happy with every single purchase you make!
We offer an easy, hassle free process for return of products.
We are happy to accept returns if item/s returned meet the following requirements. Please note that shipping costs are not included in approved refunds.
- Item is returned within 14 days of purchase
- Item has not been used, worn, altered, washed or damaged.
- Item is in original packaging with all swing tags and barcodes still intact.
- Item is accompanied with proof of purchase receipt.
- For purchases made in store or using click and collect, simply return the goods to the store for a refund, exchange or credit note.
- For online purchases, use our contact us page or email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (02) 6964 1466 9am-5pm Monday to Friday AEST. Please quote your receipt number to assist us with processing your return.
- Once your return is approved, please return your item/s to the following address:
GB’s Sport & Lifestyle
161 Yambil Street
Griffith, NSW, 2680
We recommend you send your goods back using a trackable delivery service as we do not accept responsibility for items lost in transit. Once we receive your parcel we will process your return and goods will be credited against your original method of payment, excluding any delivery charges.
Please be aware that returns take 2-7 business days in transit to reach our warehouse.
For refunds please note that your financial institution may require 3-5 business days to clear funds back into your bank account.
You can return your afterpay order online or in store for a refund in line with our returns policy.
Your balance will be reduced to reflect the new order total once the refund has been processed, which can take up to 5 business days.
We aim to provide our customers with products of the highest standard and quality. If you have received an item with a defect or fault, please contact us so we can guide you through the returns process and help resolve the problem as swiftly as possible.
We may need to assess your product to determine whether a repair, replacement or refund is appropriate. Certain products may need to be sent to the manufacturer or their repair agent for assessment, such as:
- cricket bats, tennis racquets and similar items;
- heart rate monitors and other electrical or technological products;
- clothing, compression garments, some footwear;
- bulky goods such as treadmills, exercise bikes, home gyms.
For some product assessments you may have the option to liaise directly with the manufacturer or their repair agent. Our store team members can provide you with the relevant manufacturer contact details.
Products assessed as having a minor fault will be repaired by the manufacturer and returned to you within a reasonable time. We will offer a refund or replacement if the product is assessed as having a major failure.
We will happily exchange goods that meet our returns policy in store.
Unfortunately we can’t accept online exchanges at this stage, however you can return your item for refund and place a new order.